Bachelor's Caila Quinn and Nick Burrello Welcome 1st Child: See Pics

New parents! Bachelor Nation’s Caila Quinn and her husband, Nick Burrello, welcomed their first child on Thursday, March 30.

‘Bachelor’ and ‘Bachelorette’ Babies: See Which Reality Stars Have Given Birth

Read article

“We are so excited to introduce our baby girl to the world! Her name is Teddi Marie Burrello,” the couple exclusively told Us Weekly. “I kind of brought the name up to Nick and it was one of a few we were considering, but I’ve always just loved the name.”

Teddi weighs 8 lbs, 4 oz. “We were in 15 hours of labor and ended up having Teddi via C-section! She is healthy and happy, we are soaking in every second with our first baby girl!” the pair gushed to Us following her arrival.

Prior to giving birth, Quinn opened up about how excited she was to welcome her baby girl.

“I am most looking forward to holding her for the first time! Her little body in my arms, I think I am just going to be in awe that God gifted us this little girl,” she told Us. “Just feel unbelievably grateful, because I’ve always dreamt of her and being her mom … and now the time is finally here! Also, I’m so excited to see Nick as a dad, one of my greatest joys is seeing him tear up and be happy. He is the sweetest man in the world and I know he will protect her, love her, and encourage her throughout life. I just hope she doesn’t grow too quickly! I’m already wishing time would slow down.”

Quinn noted that her husband “has been very caring” in her last trimester.

“He has been unbelievably thoughtful — with back massages and an ice-cold Yeti full of water before bed. Just the other day he had to shower in a slippery tub and he asked me if I wanted him to hold my hand as I showered so I wouldn’t slip and fall too. And it just reminds me that I am so lucky to have him as a partner,” she said.

She added at the time that she had ” a little pit in my stomach” when it came to giving birth, explaining: “I’m a little scared of hospitals, but I’m just going to squeeze Nick’s hand a little harder or ask for a hug if I need it. Luckily he makes me feel brave and I’m going to cross my fingers that labor is quick! I’m just excited to hold her in my arms and have the doctor tell me she is healthy.”

‘Bachelor’ and ‘Bachelorette’ Stars Who Found Lasting Love After the Show: Emily Maynard, Ali Fedotowsky and More

Read article

Us broke the news in September 2022 that the ABC personality and the Harvard grad were expecting their first little one.

“We are 3 and ½ months along! I’ve been feeling quite nauseous with morning sickness, but each week we get more and more excited knowing baby is growing,” Quinn told Us, adding: “[Our baby] is currently the size of a navel orange.”

That same day, the Ohio native took to social media to reveal her pregnancy.

“Little Baby Burrello is joining our family in March 2023 and we are counting down the days!” the Bachelor season 20 alum gushed via Instagram alongside photos of the pair holding up her ultrasound pictures. “Thank you for your love and support over the past 5 years of our relationship, we are over the moon excited to start this next chapter.”

Following her stint on Bachelor in Paradise season 3, Quinn moved on with Burrello in October 2017. One year later, she opened up about how she met the businessman.

“The walls of the Wren were lined with hopeful singles, but to our table tucked away in the back of the bar you came without hesitation,” the former marketing manager wrote via her blog at the time. “The polite man you are … you introduced yourself to my bevy of girlfriends, saving me for last. ‘Pleasure to meet you,’ I blushed in the dark. He was even cuter in person.”

After three years of dating, Burrello proposed to Quinn in Florida on the way to visit her grandparents.

“As we start walking up the table at sunset, by the beach, there was an acoustic guitar playing this romantic song, ‘The Way You Look Tonight,’ and I start tearing up,” the Boston College alum exclusively told Us in January 2020. “And it was just a special evening where we had dinner by the ocean and we kind of talked about our relationship, our lives together. It was just the two of us. Then, at the end of the dinner, he asked me to slow dance and I said, ‘OK.’ So we started slow dancing and I’m swaying in his arms and then he gets on one knee and he asks me.”

Ben Higgins’ Season 20 of ‘The Bachelor’: Where Are They Now?

Read article

The pair had to postpone their wedding twice because of the coronavirus pandemic before ultimately tying the knot in May 2021.

“I am so excited to announce that Nick and I are finally married,” the bride exclusively told Us at the time. “It was truly a dream day in Sarasota, Florida, at the Ringling Museum of Art. Wish it didn’t have to end!”

Quinn made her Bachelor Nation debut on Ben Higgins’ season of The Bachelor in 2016. She was nearly named the season 12 Bachelorette, but the lead role went to JoJo Fletcher. Quinn returned to reality TV for season 3 of BiP that same year.

Scroll down for an exclusive glimpse of Quinn and Burrello’s daughter:



from Us Weekly https://ift.tt/g25cpsX

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

17 Basic Essentials Every Girl Needs All Year Long

Amy Robach and T.J. Holmes Make Red Carpet Debut as a Couple at Jingle Ball

15 Can't-Miss Deals That Could Be Gone by Sunday: Home, Fashion and More