Stassi Schroeder and Beau Clark Reflect on Multiple Past Pregnancy Scares

Stassi Schroeder and Beau Clark reflected on how they’ve dealt with multiple pregnancy scares since welcoming their second child.

During the new show House of Stassi, which premiered on Thursday, July 30, Stassi, 38, told Beau, 46, that she was feeling “really emotional,” adding, “I know it is because of my period. I really was so scared I was pregnant. I was like, ‘My life is over.'”

Stassi considered “getting on birth control,” but Beau had other ideas.

“No, I’ll go get the thing,” he said, seemingly referring to a vasectomy. “I just need to figure out what it is.”

Vanderpump Rules' Stassi Schroeder and Beau Clark's Relationship Timeline

Despite not having immediate plans to expand their family, Stassi surprised Beau by shutting down the idea of a vasectomy. “Well, I don’t know,” she said. “I might feel differently three years from now.”

Beau, however, wasn’t on the same page.

“You think I want to have a child at 48 years old? I am tired,” he replied, before noting in a confessional, “These pregnancy scares … I’m just kind of numb to them, to be honest.”

Why Stassi Schroeder Broke 4th Wall While Amid Beau Fight About His Sister
Disney/Andrea Miconi

Beau recalled a specific instance when Stassi thought she was pregnant while they were in London filming Vanderpump Villa in summer 2025.

“That was such a fiasco of us driving all [over] the place to try to find … what do they call it? A baby tech? A baby birth detector? The thing you pee on? The stick,” Beau told producers, who said he meant a pregnancy test.

The show then added a note on screen that read, “Correction: Stassi took Plan B.”

The couple have welcomed two children since getting married in 2020. Their daughter, Hartford, was born in 2021, and two years later, Stassi gave birth to son Messer.

While filming House of Stassi, Beau was candid about the challenges the couple have faced in the years since becoming parents.

The Next Generation! See 'Vanderpump Rules' Stars' Babies

“I’m trying to balance wanting her to have her space and to be able to not stress out when she’s working,” Beau mentioned in the series premiere. “But then also I’m sitting here and I’m angry and resentful.”

Beau said he was “just shoving it down” instead of confronting the problem.

“I just got so detached from her that it’s like we’re roommates,” he continued. “I don’t feel worthy.”

Later in the episode, Beau attempted to broach the subject with his wife.

“I just literally just feel like a 1950s housewife where I have my apron on and I’m cleaning everything while feeding the kids,” Beau told Stassi about how giving up his job affected his mental health. “Sometimes that’s how I feel because we don’t have that connection all the time.”

Stassi started to tear up once Beau referred to them as roommates, adding, “I want you to say things. I want you to say things the way that you tell me you don’t want things to build up. I need to make more of an effort.”

House of Stassi is streaming now on Hulu.



from Us Weekly https://ift.tt/uDaY6oc

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jennifer Coolidge's New Discover Commercial Takes Her to the Salon: Watch

How Wednesday's Haley Joel Osment Managed Not to Spoil Season 2 for Himself

The Chosen's Jonathan Roumie Details What It's Like Playing Jesus for Fans